Baltic Bike Rental
Baltic Bike Rental, a partner company in the BaltiCCycle.eu Network, offers rental of more than 300 quality bikes and a lot of tourist equipment from well known German companies and other producers - KALKHOFF, KTM, VDV, GHOST, MERIDA, ORTLIEB, ABUS, etc. They all are ideal for cycle tours along the Lithuanian Seaside and longer more demanding cross country routes in the Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) and surrounding countries like Russia (Kaliningrad District, St. Petersburg Region) or Poland.
For your choice in KLAIPĖDA (Lithuania) or at any other place where your tour starts Baltic Bike Rental is happy to offer:
- Comfortable trekking/hybrid bikes with 24-speed derailleur gears or 7-speed internal-hub gears & back-pedaling brake and flatless tires, Schwalbe Marathon Plus 40x622, which are the most suitable for all kind of roads in the Baltics;
- E-bikes/Pedelecs with new generation Bosch middle motor drive system (250W) and 11 ah Lithium-Ion battery (400 Wh) for easy cycling up to 110 km / 70 mi.
- New from 2018! Road bikes, BIANCHI, and Cyclecross bikes, KONA, for sporty bikers;
- 2-seat tandems with 24-speed Shimano derailleur gears & hydraulic breaks;
- Danish 2-wheel trailers (WINTHER Dolphin) for families with 1-2 children up to 5 years old;
- 1-wheel trailer-bikes for travels with children from 5-10 years old;
- Cargo bike trailers (BOB Yak) for touring around the Baltics with lots of luggage...
- and a lot of other tourists equipment like waterproof bags and panniers (ORTLIEB), tools, locks, helmets, maps and route guidebooks!
For more details look to the Baltic Bikes & Equipment
Get a bike in Lithuania and leave it in Latvia or Estonia! BaltiCCycle.eu is the only network in the Baltics offering such one-way bike rental service!