Arrival possibilities (plane, ferry)
Most Baltic Bike tours offered on fixed departure dates are guaranteed with minimum 2 participants and trips are not cancelled at a short notice like many other tour operators do! After booking the tour you are free to book your flights or ferry tickets as early as possible in order to get the best deal available.
Arrival & departure possibilities for tours starting and/or finishing in LITHUANIA:
International ferry terminal in Klaipėda:
- DFDS ferry lines from Kiel (Germany) and Karlshamn (Sweden);
- New! TT-Line ferry lines from Rostock (Germany) and Trelleborg (Sweden)
- VILNIUS Airport (Lithuanian: Vilniaus oro uostas) is the largest airport in Lithuania with regular flights operated by many traditional airlines having destinations mainly in Europe and low cost airlines Ryanair, Wizz Air & Air Baltic.
- KAUNAS - 100 km/63 mi. away from Vilnius and 220 km/64 mi. away from Klaipėda, with regular flights operated only by low cost airline Ryanair and Polish Airline LOT. There is a regular Kaunas Airport Express minibus connection to Vilnius and Klaipėda.
- PALANGA - 35 km/22 mi. away from Klaipėda, with regular direct flights from Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Riga (Latvia), Warsaw (Poland), London Luton & Stanstead (Great Britain; operated by Wizz Air and Ryan Air), and New from 2019! - Dortmund (Germany). Due to good connecting flights (SAS, Air Baltic, Norwegian Air, Polish LOT) it is easy to reach this airport from many cities in Europe via Copenhagen, Riga and Warsaw.
Arrival & departure possibilities for tours starting and/or finishing in LATVIA:
There are 3 international ferry terminals in Latvia with ferry lines to Germany and Sweden:
- Liepaja (220 km from Riga, 100 km from Klaipėda in Lithuania)
- RIGA International Airport (Latvian: Starptautiskā lidosta) is the largest one in the Baltic states with direct flights to over 80 destinations in 30 countries. Latvian national carrier airBaltic is the biggest in the airport, followed by Ryanair.
Arrival & departure possibilities for tours starting and/or finishing in ESTONIA:
There are 2 international ferry terminals in Estonia with ferry lines to Sweden and Finland:
- Paldiski (50 km from Tallinn)
- TALLINN Airport (Estonian: Tallinna lennujaam) or Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport (Estonian: Lennart Meri Tallinna lennujaam) is the largest airport in Estonia and serves as a hub for the national airline Nordica, as well as the secondary hub for AirBaltic and LOT Polish Airlines.