Baltic Bike Rental
Baltic Bike Rental offers rental of more than 400 quality bikes and a lot of tourist equipment of well known brands - VDV / velo-de-ville, KTM, SCOTT, SPECIALIZED, SILVERBACK, KONA, BIANCHI, ORTLIEB, ABUS, etc. They all are ideal for cycle tours along the Lithuanian Baltic Seacoast and longer more demanding cross country routes, and even off-roads in the Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) and neighbouring countries like Poland, Belarus and Russia.
For your choice in KLAIPĖDA (Lithuania) or at any other place where your tour starts, we are happy to offer:
- Comfortable trekking/hybrid bikes with 24-speed derailleur or 8-speed internal-hub gears, hand or back-pedal brakes, all of them equiped with flatless tires, Schwalbe Marathon Plus, which are the most suitable for all kind of roads in the Baltics;
- E-bikes/Pedelecs with new generation Bosch middle motor drive system and 11 ah Lithium-Ion battery for easy cycling up to 110 km / 70 mi.;
- Road bikes, Cyclecross and Gravel bikes (carbon or alu) for sporty bikers;
- MTBs and Fat Bikes for off-road cyclists;
- New! eMTBs, SPECIALIZED Turbo Levo (full suspension, 700Wh battery, frame sizes L & XL) for cycling extreeme stumpjumper off road trails!
- 2-seat tandems with 24-speed Shimano derailleur gears & hydraulic breaks;
- Danish 2-wheel trailers, WINTHER Dolphin, for families with 1-2 children up to 5 years old / 45 kg;
- 1-wheel trailer-bikes for longer travels with children from 5-10 years old;
- and a lot of other tourists equipment like waterproof bags and panniers (ORTLIEB), helmets, child seats, hardened steel locks, repair kits, maps and route guidebooks!
For more details look to the Baltic Bikes & Equipment
Get a bike in Lithuania and leave it in Latvia or Estonia! BaltiCCycle is the only network in the Baltics offering such one-way bike rental service!