Baltic Bike Rental Prices & Conditions 2024
BIKE RENTAL PRICES for 1 day / 2-4 days / 5 days & longer, price per day in Euro
- Premium quality trekking/hybrid bike
- 18 EUR / 16 EUR / 14 EUR
- E-bike/Pedelec with Bosch driving system, road (full carbon), carbon gravel and tandem bike
- 35 EUR / 31 EUR / 28 EUR
- Child bike (20" or 24" wheels), trailer bike (tagalong)
- 11 EUR / 10 EUR / 9 EUR
- MTB 29er - Mountain bike (hardtail)
- 21 EUR / 19 EUR / 17 EUR
- Cyclecross, alu gravel, cargo, foldable and fatbike
- 25 EUR / 23 EUR / 21 EUR
- e-MTB 29er (full suspension),
SPECIALIZED (Turbo Levo Comp 29 NB - XL & Levo Comp Alloy NB - L)
- 110 EUR / 98 EUR / 85 EUR
Extra discount is available for renting more bikes and/or for longer than 14 days period!
Special prices are applied for customers of Baltic Bike Tour packages.
The prices include:
- Bicycle lock with long cable/chain or metal foldable lock (Abus, Trelock)
- Repair set with a small pump, basic tools and spare tubes (one per couple or group)
- Cycle route map of Klaipėda Town and Western Lithuania (when renting bikes in/from Klaipėda)
- Value Added tax (VAT)
Other tourist equipment like waterproof back panniers and handlebar bags (Ortlieb), tachometers, child seats and trailers - for surcharge.
All bikes have to be clean on return. If muddy/dirty, we have the right to charge 5-15 EUR cleaning charge.
When collecting rental bicycles and other tourist equipment you have to (other conditions are applied to companies with separate contracts and people booking tour packages):
- present your ID card,
- sign a BICYCLE RENTAL CONTRACT and
- pay the guarantee money by credit card (only May-September), in cash or via PayPal
(100 EUR for a trekking bike and MTB bike or 200 Euro for an E-bike/Pedelec, road, cyclecross, gravel and tandem bike, 700 EUR for an e-MTB 29er full suspension).